Applications due Wednesday June 1, 2022.
TD Bank is now accepting applications for 2022 TD Tree Days projects. TD Tree Days is TD’s flagship tree-planting program.
Projects will receive a minimum of $5,000 (maximum is $12,000). To participate, projects must meet the following criteria:
- Take place in low- to moderate-income neighborhoods (low-income neighborhoods will take priority)
- Please refer to the FFIEC Geocoding Map to identify the income tract level for your project: https://geomap.ffiec.gov/FFIECGeocMap/GeocodeMap1.aspx
- Take place in a public space. Land that is privately owned but functions as a park with public access is acceptable.
- Take place in one of TD Bank’s eligible communities
- Please refer to the link for eligibility: 2022 Eligibility List
- Be held Monday-Friday from September – mid November 2022, potentially engaging TD Bank employee volunteers* for approximately three hours. Weekday events are preferred, but weekend date options may be considered, as well. *In-person TD volunteers are contingent upon TD’s current COVID-19 guidelines and safety measure standards. Community volunteers are welcome to participate as long as local and state COVID safety protocols are followed.
- Plant trees that will be medium size or larger at maturity (greater than 35 ft.)
- Planting stock recommendation is 1-15 gallon in size. Exceptions will be made for caliper trees on an as needed basis
- Tree count is important. Projects with a minimum of 30-50 trees are preferred if possible. Shrubs may also be included in this count, but a higher tree count is preferred.
If you have a project that fits the requirements above, please click the link below to apply. Applications must be received by Wednesday June 1, 2022.