Weren’t able to attend ReLeaf at Rochester last summer? Or attended, but want to revisit content from these popular sessions? The links to the 2018 presentations are here:
- Plan-It Geo: Tree Plotter Inventory Management Software and Best Practices Chris Peiffer, Director of Urban Forestry Consulting
- New York Tree Law Laura Ayers, Esq.
- Legal Liability for Trees Laura Ayers, Esq.
- Right Tree, Right Place Jim Maloney, National Grid
- Underutilized Trees and Large Shrubs for the Landscape Tom Draves, Certified Arborist, Draves Tree Service
- Biological Control of Hemlock Woolly Adelgid, Adelges tsugae, in the Eastern United States Mark Whitmore, Department of Natural Resources, Cornell University
- Oak Wilt Jerry Carlson, Research Scientist, NYS DEC