Scholarship Applicationfor the 2023 ReLeaf Conference
Applications due by July 7, 2023
The New York State Urban Forestry Council is offering scholarships to current members of the Council to cover conference registration fees and on-campus lodging.
Lodging will be based on single occupancy and both Thursday and Friday night may be covered. Applicants are encouraged to attend the Annual Council Member meeting and reception which occurs Thursday evening.
- The number of scholarships awarded will be based on available funding.
- Preference will be given to those who have been members for at least ONE (1) full year.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to be interviewed and photographed as part of the Taking Root Newletter.
- Transportation or guest expenses (extra picnic tickets, registration) will not be reimbursed
Instructions for applying
1) Register for the conference at https://nysufc.org/releaf-registration and choose to pay by check.
2) Complete and submit the scholarship registration below.
3) Applications received by June 30 will be given priority consideration and those applicants will be notified by July 11. Applications received after that will be notified by July 14.
If you receive the scholarship, you do not need to send in payment.
If you do not receive the scholarship, you may choose to cancel your registration, or attend the conference and pay the registration fee.